Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Birthdays


So, I have a big birthday coming up, and my mom made this nice card for me. Julie over the decades. (!!!) I thought I'd show it off here.

Since it's already after 3:00, and I still haven't posted anything, this may be all there is for today. It is my goal to post something every Monday through Friday....I'm not sure if this really qualifies, but at least you get to see what kind of a great mom I've got!

The card has the following Ralph Waldo Emerson quote:
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are very tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Is that a picture of lily and lars?
??? julie & doug?
Wow!

--julie said...

The top left corner is Julie & Doug!
It's funny, I always think our kids look like Scott, but I guess there's a little of me in there, too.
Look at how blonde Scott was, and how much "blonder" I've gotten over the years. Tee hee. Gotta' love Laboratory Garnier, baby!

Anonymous said...

I had the same thought, that those kids of yours are definitely are half-Knox. Look at you and Lily on the right and then you in the center - adorable girls.

Kris Dahlberg