Wednesday, March 5, 2008

With a Grateful Heart


I don't have much to say today, other than I am completely blown away by the many ways God has blessed me. I don't have a good illustration, I can't get into specific details, but every time I turn around, God has something new for me. He is good. Anyone else feeling some gratitude?

I'm just loving my kids, and the opportunity to stretch and grow in the parenting adventure.

I'm loving my husband, who I don't deserve....but God gave him to me anyway, and now he's stuck with me!

This season I'm in right now, it's a gift. I'm getting to know God and myself, and seeing who I am in His eyes.

So many great friends!

Loving parents and in-laws who are on the journey to follow Christ, too.

And, I'm still looking back at the trip we made to Italy this past summer, with a squishy, thankful heart!

See? There's so much!

No comments: